TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use of License: (a) Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on [Web Site Name]'s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on mobi2go.net websites or remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
(b)This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by mobi2go.net at any time.
3. The materials on mobi2go.net websites are provided "as is". mobi2go.net makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, mobi2go.net does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations: In no event shall mobi2go.net or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on mobi2go.net's internet sites, even if mobi2go.net or a mobi2go.net authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata: The materials appearing on the mobi2go.net web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. mobi2go.net does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. mobi2go.net may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. mobi2go.net does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links: mobi2go.net has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by mobi2go.net of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law: Any claim relating to mobi2go.net web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of the State of Vermont without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CHANGES:
The terms of this policy may change from time to time. This policy was last updated on January 1, 2011. All questions and concerns should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org